Thursday 16 August 2012

Exclusive : Unlimited Local calling offer from Tata Docomo


     Tata Docomo today announced the launch of its unlimited local calling offer for their prospective prepay customers. This offer is applicable across India wherever Docomo has GSM license. This offer is priced at Rs.666 with unlimited calling within the local network including Land line. All other value added services including SMS will be charged at the base plan tariff as applicable to the customers.

     Tata started this unlimited foray by introducing unlimited 899 plan in postpay, and later reliance also introduced this same plan for their postpay customers.

Unlike in postpay, this 666 plan for prepay customers cover only local calls. This is useful for customers having more than 37 hours call in a particular month.

This plan is also made available for all exising customers of Docomo GSM and CDMA and the recharge value is same (666).

3 comments:

  1. I am living in London (uk) But mostly I use to call India for my personal as well as for business purpose. So can anyone suggest me how to makeUnlimited calls to India It would be help full for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry there is now way.. use skype

      Delete
  2. I wanted to know make how to make cheap international calls from london.Please suggest me something

    ReplyDelete